Once a group has been created, students can be added. Students may be added manually by following the instructions below.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- In the User Management box, select Manage Groups.
- Select the Modify button to the right of the group you wish to add students to
- Select Add Users to Group.
- Search for students to add to the group.
1. To add one student at a time:
- Type the first student's last name into the box provided, then click Search.
- Check the box to the left of the student's name, then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to the student's name, then click Submit
- Repeat steps 1-2 for each student until all students are enrolled in the group.
2. To add multiple students at once:
- Leave the box blank, then click Search.
- Check the boxes next to each student who should be added to the group, then click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- Check boxes next to all students to be added, then click Submit.
More About Managing Groups...
Once your groups have been created and populated, it's time to start using them! Instructors have access to all Group Pages. Students only have access to the Group Page that their instructor has enrolled them into.
Group Pages are not accessed via the Control Panel. Instead, they are accessed via Communication in the Course Menu.