When a student submits an Assignment it will appear in the Grade Center, where the instructor can access and grade it. The Instructor can download student assignments and save them.
- Access your course, select Control Panel.
- Select Grade Center.
- Locate the assignment column you would like to download,click the Down Arrow next to it.
- Select Assignment File Download from the drop-down menu.
- In the Download Assignment window, select the check box for a student or select one of the following options:
-- Select All: select this option to download the files for all of the students on the list who have submitted assignments.
-- Select Ungraded: select this option to select the check-boxes and download the files for those students whose assignments have not been graded.
-- Unselect All: only select this option to undo either of the above selections.
- Select Submit.
- Select the Download assignments now text link.
- Select Save in the File Download window and save the Assignment Package File to your local computer or H:/Drive.
- Select OK to return to the Grade Center.
More About Managing Assignments...
Clear An Assignment Attempt
Opening Downloaded Assignments
Important Note: As with course export files, Blackboard saves downloaded assignments as .zip packages, which can be opened using any program, such as WinZip, that reads .zip files.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded assignments to.
- Open the .zip package file you downloaded by using an unzip program.