Clearing an Assignment Attempt
When a student submits a wrong Assignment or failed to complete assignment submission process. Instructors need to clear the attemp so that the studnets can re-subumit assignments. Clear Attempt action can only be done manually to individuals one by one.
- Access your course, select Control Panel.
- Select Grade Center.
- Locate the assignment column you would like to download,move the cursor to the specific student, click the Down Arrow next to it.
- Select Grade Details from the drop-down menu.
- Click Clear Attempt in the Action column
- A warning message displays, say "Action is final cannot be undone". Click OK to confirm.
More About Managing Assignments...
Clear An Assignment Attempt
Opening Downloaded Assignments
Important Note: As with course export files, Blackboard saves downloaded assignments as .zip packages, which can be opened using any program, such as WinZip, that reads .zip files.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded assignments to.
- Open the .zip package file you downloaded by using an unzip program.